|This article was up-to-date for the 2015-2016 school year... it might need some updates! Please submit a Tech Support Request or just fix it!|
|This article is maintained by Sean Dagony-Clark (talk). You can edit the content or email me if you have any questions or concerns.|
During the year we do our best to keep our documentation current.
Each summer we conduct a major review of our documentation with several goals in mind:
- Ensure it is current.
- Add new information or pages as necessary.
- Remove anything that is no longer necessary.
- Improve searchability.
Just click the Edit tab to try it on a page (and do your best not to muck it up!) or, better yet, read the instructions below:
- Full MediaWiki editing manual. Trust us. We all started here.
- MediaWiki help files.
- More advanced editing guides. (Some of these may be redundant.)
Prefer a video overview by SDC? Have two! Just know that these do not cover everything you need to know to edit our wiki.
RCS editing guidelines
- Editing process and style guide for yearly review as well as general edits
- Templates and categories available in our wiki, and how to use them. This includes your very own template.
- Tips and tricks that should make things easier and more user-friendly